June 20, 2013

Happiness is a choice

My life is not perfect, far from it! But I am grateful to God for all I have. Everyday I am met with so many challenges...at work, home and otherwise. I am no different to many other women out there. However, I choose to be happy no matter what!

Happiness is not something that one can buy off a shelf; it's a decision one makes - and it is the best decision one could ever make as happiness enriches one's life and makes all life's difficulties look so, so small. But without God; without knowing His love, there can never be happiness. You see, some challenges we can "sort out" ourselves, but there are those that become to heavy to carry. And once I feel that the burden is way too heavy for me, I know there is one who is greater than me...God Himself. And believing in Him and His mercies makes it so much easier to make the decision to be happy.

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH!

No comments: